Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Metal Mania, RAKs, Scrappin' in SoCal and more!

Have you checked out the K2R Krew Blog lately? If you haven't, you're missing out... the Krew has arranged it so there will be something new nearly every day, starting with this lovely magnetic Christmas countdown message board created by Erin. Check out the Krew blog for details on how she created this cute and clever project!

And while you're on the Krew blog, be sure to post - someone is going to be the lucky recipient of metal panels ... could it be you who wins this week's RAK? You can't win if you don't post!

I hop on a plane tomorrow and head out to Southern California for a whirlwind three weeks of scrappiness. So excited! While I'll miss the boys, DH and pets, I am SOOO looking forward to being with "my people" - crazy fellow scrappers like me! For a full list of events and stores where I will be, please visit the K2R calendar. That's also where you can download the free entrance coupon for ScrapFest in Long Beach this Saturday. I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Jennifer Priest said...

Awesome!! Can't wait to see you!