Saturday, August 02, 2008

San Diego Scrapbook Expo classes

Hey SoCal scrappers!

Anyone planning to attend the San Diego Scrapbook Expo Aug. 29 and 30 at the San Diego Convention Center? Kits2Remember will have a booth there, complete with acrylic mini-album make and take and a few classes.

I will be teaching "Good & Girly," a mini-book embellished with foam stamps and Sassafras Lass papers,


and "Boys 2 Men," your choice of two patterns from Time Flies and featuring rubber stamping.



Both mini-books are 6 x 6 acrylic albums we'll bind together using the Bind-it-All. For more information about these classes, or to preregister, log on to the Scrapbook Expo web site or Kits2Remember calendar.

Hope to see you at the Expo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to have to look into these classes. They are great. I especially like the girly one.

Jenn C

Tricia said...

Cute albums Jessica!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Jessica!
I'm actually signed up for your class on Friday and can't wait. I've never done an acrylic album before. ;) Do you recommend that I bring a few photos to complete my book? Thanks!!! See ya Friday!