Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I got tagged!

Michelle, owner of the Scrappin' Table in Placentia, CA, TAGGED me, and, trying to be the good sport I know I can be, I figured I better play along. This one is pretty easy, really:

Seven random facts you may not know about me:

1) I love fresh-brewed iced tea with LOTS of ice and Sweet & Low. This is one of the top reasons I am glad to be living in the South right now - this stuff is everywhere you go!
2) I broke three of my own rules when I started dating my DH: I was not going to date anyone younger than me, in the armed forces or whom I met in a bar. On Dec. 19, 1999, I broke all those rules with one guy. But he's (usually) worth it!
3) I severely dislike pot-stirrers and back-stabbers. I am a big proponent of kharma in these cases.
4) My favorite color is green.
5) My birthday falls on the cusp of Scorpio and Saggitarius. Does that mean I am complicated?
6) I love that summer evening time, about a half hour before the sun sets and the air is still warm. It makes me want to ride in a convertible and just let my hair fly.
7)I cannot just sit and relax. Even when I watch TV, I am doing something else. Like playing this blog game.

OK, so now I tag people. I am going to tag my Design Krew. Click on their blogs below to see their responses!

Kim
Lisa
Stacy
Trace
Trish

2 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Cool to learn more about you!! I'm with ya on the back stabber thing--and I love green too. And I am a scorpio on the cusp--don't we have the same bday or close to the same day?? Pretty weird!! Miss you lots!!

Michelle said...

Thanks for being a good sport. Hey we need to discuss a class when you are out next k!!
M