Sunday, December 16, 2007

Upcoming classes and make and takes!





Whew .. I am finally getting around to doing the samples that I have desperately needed to get done! The small blue book is a make and take for Auntie Amy in Riverside. I will be at the Heirloom Stamp Show there Jan. 25 and 26.
My "Clearly in Love" 6 x 6 acrylic album has already been sold out to the stores and you can see my schedule for those classes on my calendar. But I still had more stores to teach at, so I had to come up with another project! "Sweet Valentine" is an 8 x 8 acrylic album and I have, so far, have it scheduled at the new store, The Scrappin' Table in Placentia Jan. 23. The other two projects I will be teaching at the Desert Scrappers retreat Jan. 11-13 in Palm Springs. For more info about any of these classes, log on to my web site calendar by clicking the link to the left, or typing this address into your browser: www.kits2remember.com/calendar.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Jessica, I love the projects! I especially love the little book with the tag sticking out of the pocket in the front and the little birds, super cute!!