Thursday, December 20, 2007

Let's welcome a new store to the SoCal area!


Times have been tough for the scrapbooking industry lately, and especially tough on local scrapbook stores. It seems like there is a new one closing every week, for one reason or another. A few months ago we heard about Table Scrapz in Placentia closing and I don't know about you, but my thoughts were, "Oh, no ... another one bites the dust!" But out of the dusty ashes of Table Scrapz has risen a new, fresh scrapbook store in the same location: The Scrappin' Table. Store owner Michelle is excited, motivated and gracious and I encourage you to stop on in when you have a chance. Product is being added to the store every day (after a brief delay thanks to the midwest ice storms!) and it looks like Michelle, with the help of her scrappy friend Tiffany, is buying nothing but the latest and greatest.

As I mentioned earlier in my blog, I will be teaching at The Scrappin' Table Jan. 23. I'd love to see some of you there ... it's sure to be a fun, productive and informational class! Find out more by clicking my calendar link to the left of this post, or visit The Scrappin' Table's blog: http://thescrappintable.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Sami Khan said...

Nice post