Thursday, August 23, 2007

Currently in the Midwest ...


and loving it! The slower pace really lets me relax and recharge! While it is a bit hot and humid, air conditioning makes any place bearable! And the evenings are just gorgeous! But one thing about Pittsfield, IL, if you don't like the weather, just wait three days - it will change!

This photo is me of me on my Aunt Brenda's new pig bench in her backyard. She has a thing for pigs, so as a thank you for letting the entire family (and it's a big family) crash her swimming pool this summer, they got her this pig bench she has had her eye on!

As for scrappy news, I am touring four of the Midwest's scrapbook stores, teaching Bind-it-All classes ... it's been a lot of fun! Check out the details on the Zutter Zister blog: www.zutterzisters.blogspot.com!

No comments: