Wednesday, August 15, 2007

And my CKU secret sister just keeps giving ....


This arrived a few weeks ago, but I couldn't find the photo! I finally found it, so now I can blog about it ... my CKU Anaheim Secret Sister, Joyce, had said she had one more SS gift to give me, but that it did not arrive in time for CKU. She was more than generous both before and during CKU, so I completely forgot about the last gift she had mentioned until she asked for my mailing address a few weeks after CKU. This framed cross-stitched boxer puppy arrive a few days later. Terribly thoughtful, as I LOVE boxers - I have three LIVE ones and have owned the breed for more than 10 years. So, again, a BIG thanks to my SS and her incredible thoughtfulness!

1 comment:

Scrappy Running Me said...

ok, the boxer cross stitch is cute, but the celebrity look alike thing is hilarious! check out mine on scrappy nan. i had to delete the look alike that was a cross dressing MAN. too embarrassing!