Thursday, March 26, 2009

Copic markers ...


Well, I got home from California yesterday about three hours late, at 11:30 p.m., thanks to a bad thunderstorm in the Dallas area that backed up the airport pretty badly. So I am a little tired today, and plan to take the next three days "off" to recoup and spend time with my family, but I did want to get up this photo of Kits2Remember acrylic and metal scribbled on with Copic markers. These permanent, colorful markers seem to be the latest and greatest, there are tons of uTube videos and such on the Internet, showing how to use them and projects created with them. I tested some out here that I bought at the Bay Area Scrapbook Expo and noticed that the jewel tones seemed to be more vivid on the metal and acrylic, while the lighter colors had more of a water color effect. Most of the pens have two tips, a chisel and a brush, so I can't wait to play with them "for real." Of course, I'll post the projects when I do!

2 comments:

Jenn Christman said...

Those look good on the metal and acrylic. Can't wait to see some projects with them. BUT make sure you get some rest and family time in first!

China Doll said...

Told you that you will like it! :-P