Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More California classes added in October!

If you are in Southern California next month, there are some new class locations available! For a full list of details, visit the K2R Calendar.

On Sunday Oct. 12 I will be at The Red Bee in Tustin (my sponsor store for Creative Escape, great variety of product and all-around good people); on Monday Oct. 13 I will venture farther south down to coast to Ever After Scrapbooks in Vista (come check out their new location!); and Monday Oct. 20 I will be at The Scrappin' Table in Placentia (a great new store known for its fun atmosphere and excellent customer service). These are in addition to the classes at Scrapbooking Heaven in Westminster Oct. 21 and Scrapbook Boulevard Oct. 22.

Plus, there are plenty of other events to choose from! I will be in Tennessee Oct. 3 and 4 for the Desert Scrappers Weekend Retreat. Never stopped in Tennessee (drove through Memphis on my way to Pensacola in July), so I am looking forward to checking out the Nashville area. Then I fly out to California for the Oct. 11 Long Beach ScrapFest, followed by the Sacramento Expo the next weekend and then the Ontario Expo Oct. 24 and 25. I hope to see you at one or more events!

5 comments:

Kathi L. said...

GEEZ!!! You busy bee. You won't have time for lunch, or drinks when you get back here to CA.

Shannon said...

You've been tagged.....

Jessica Guthrie said...

GEEZ!!! You busy bee. You won't have time for lunch, or drinks when you get back here to CA.

Oh, yes, I will! I'll NEED a margarita by that point! :)

Anonymous said...

I am definitely going to try and work it out so I can go to the Red Bee.... don't know if I can as there is a birthday party that day, but I will definitely be there or at Scrappin' Table! I can't miss you coming to town!
Shannon

Jessica Guthrie said...

Thanks, Shannon, it will be good to see you too!