Tuesday, February 12, 2008

CHA generosity to the max ...


I went back to CHA today with my quilter Mom, Nancy, and I had a great time showing her around the show while I finished my "shopping." (Details on my purchases at a later date!) While we were there, I was the lucky recipient of several fabulous prizes: Making Memories rewarded me twice for wearing my "slice" t-shirt, once randomly with a mini stapler (it was GREEN! K2R color!) and four packs of colored staples, and once with a triple-bag prize of some of their latest product in their 2 p.m. raffle. They also gave away a ton of their new design-cutting tools, the Slice. Then, off to the Pazzles booth at 4 p.m. for their raffle. I have one of the new Inspirations on order and was so pleased to win one of their Tutto bags! So fun!

2 comments:

China Doll said...

Did you go see the Cricut CHA release ?!?!?!?

Tricia said...

You got lots of stuff woman!