Sunday, February 10, 2008

CHA Day 1 Make and Takes


I am not a big "make and taker," but I had to stop and use some of the new (and old!) product from some of my favorite manufacturers ... Heidi Swapp, with the black and white lines (card) she has been blogging about, Luxe Design's new papers (luggage tag), Imaginisce's flowers and company brads, and a cute gum ball part favor from Fiskars. Crops2Remember partner and fellow Fiskateer Naomi was the one hosting the Fiskars make and take when I stopped by. Plus, I just happened to get there in time for a big Fiskateer T-shirt signing party! Lead Fiskateer Stephanie was handing out fabulous Fiskateer T-shirts that showed off our Fiskateer Pride ... not to mention your number (#743 here!). I got these Fiskateers to sign my shirt: #343, 1794, 859, 2074, 839, 397, 84, 393 and 99! Hopefully I can collect some more before CHA ends. Spread the love of paper crafting by becoming a Fiskateer yourself (it's free!): www.fiskateers.com. Fiska-Me, Fiska-You, Fiskateer is what I do. Fiskateers!

2 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Hey it was great seeing you all over the place yesterday!! I am Fiskateer 2074 in case you could not read my writing! LOL

WHoGAS represent!

Anonymous said...

So sorry I missed you Jessica. I would have loved to have seen you. I was sick . . . still am. Glad to hear you had a blast! Miss ya!