Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'll be teaching 4 nights in a row next week!

If I thought I was busy in January, Februray is looking MUCH worse! Next week I am teaching Monday thru Thursday and then take one night off, Friday, before gearing up for CHA! At least CHA is in my own backyard, so no hotel stays or anything. Oh, and no dragging around gridwall! LOL ... Anyway, on tap for classes this coming week:

"Clearly in Love" 6 x 6 acrylic album at Collective Journey in Redlands on Monday evening.
"Sweet Valentine" 8 x 8 acrylic album at Ever After in Carlsbad on Tuesday evening.
"Clearly in Love" at Scrapbook Boulevard in Victorville on Wednesday evening.
"Sweet Valentine" at Scrapbooking Heaven in Westminster on Thursday evening.

For more info, log on to the Kits2Remember web site calendar:

1 comment:

Lori Shrout said...

wow Jessica your schedule makes me tired just reading about it. But it looks like you are having a blast, and that is awesome ! I'll say hi at OC Expo !