Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Oh, thanks a lot, Painterlady! "Scrap Celebrity" and Red Bee Design Team leader tagged my blog at 1:30 a.m. today (Go to sleep, girl!)and I have to post 7 random facts about me.
Here are the rules for this tag:
1. Link (I don't know how to do this because I am a remedial blogger, but Donna's blog is in my blog list on the side there - click on it!) to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs (And in Donna's words: OMG! 7 is a lot of people... Please love me still even if I'm tagging you!)
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
OK, Here goes ...
Random Fact #1
I am SUPER competetive. I have spent much of my adult life trying to contain myself as to not to irritate/offend/anger any one and act maturely about competition. As a matter of fact, after two years of winning second place in the Ontario Scrapbook Expo, my layout was not even a finalist this year. I am still getting over the disappointment. Pathetic, huh?
Random Fact #2
While I have tried many alcoholic beverages (mostly in college), there is only one I LOVE (when done right, of course): Margaritas! Traditional, strawberry, raspberry, amaretto, golden ... I love them all! And what's even better is tequila never makes me hung over ... at least not so far!
Random Fact #3
I will try just about anything once. But if it's not for me, don't expect me to do it again. I tried Sushi - at a highly-recommended sushi restaurant - and did not like most of the food choices presented to me. I have been sky diving with the Army Golden Knights - ask me to see the video some time. I have done 4 G's in a jet plane over the desert. I nearly passed out - went blind and everything, but refused to conk out ... I kept talking to the pilot to stay awake. There is nothing quite like looking UP and seeing the desertscape above you! I have been married and divorced once before. Marriage (to the right guy!!!) is DEFINITELY for me, so I did it again. :) Divorce ... not so much ...
Random Fact #4
I LOVE to teach people how to scrapbook, especially when they are learning something new. They get this "lightbulb" moment, where their eyes sparkle with amazement/amusement/accomplishment and I love seeing it each and every time.
Random Fact #5
I love being Rodney's wife. He instictively knows how to keep me in balance ... he allows me to be type-A and independent without allowing me to go overboard.
Random Fact #6
Motherhood is not easy for me. I LOVE my boys ... they are funny, smart and talented in their own ways. But sometimes I just want to run away to my scrap room to escape the chaos and noise. How do stay-at-home Moms do it and keep their sanity intact?
Random Fact #7
I drink Wal-mart Clear American carbonated water every night - either Cherry or Strawberry/Kiwi flavored. Oh, and I am a huge fan of a LARGE, regular -flavord iced tea with a ton of Sweet & Low...

Ok, the lucky girls I am bugging about this are (and their blogs are all listed on the side, cuz, again, I suck at blogging):
Angela Daniels - Scrapbook Lifestyle
Judy Ogle - scrap buddy and fellow poker widow
Naomi Murphy - Fellow Crops2Remember organizer
Jennifer Priest - Fellow SoCal Scrap Instructor
Erin Bassett - 'Cuz she's a big Scrapbook Expo wiener, er, WINNER!
Cindy Fahrbach - 'Cuz I want to know what MammaJammaBlabba is all about!

OK, that's only 6, but I have got some work to do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me Jessica. :)