Thursday, October 25, 2007

The end of an era ...

Well, I won't be maintaining the Zutter Zisters web site any more. The company decided to maintain it internally. I am a bit bummed, as I enjoyed corresponding with fellow Bind-it-All lovers and posting projects to inspire others. But now I can channel my efforts in to my own web site - Kits2Remember.com. Not only do I have helpful hints and tips, project ideas and information, I also have a message board now, to help people with their mini album questions and to chat about WHATEVER! I'll continue to teach classes - I'm pretty booked up and I love seeing people get those "light bulb" moments as they create mini books and other projects in class. Plus, both Nan and I will do make and takes at events - once a Zutter Zister, always a Zutter Zister! I am not sure of the Zutter Zister calendar of events will be maintained, but I will continue to update my calendar on Kits2Remember.com, plus I will blog here. Looking forward to the new opportunities the future brings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute...I'll keep a lookout for them for sure!