Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Fun at the Red Bee!



Nan and I Zuttered at a 24-hour crop at The Red Bee in Tustin, showing the croppers and walk-in shoppers how to make a 3x4-inch mini book with the Bind-it-All. The rest of the time we cropped our kids' pages, met some lovely ladies and participated in the contests.

There was also a very cool contest - a page swap where you gather up the items and photos you are using for a layout and then it is given to someone else. They create your page with your stuff and anything they want to add. I was so excited when I won! I had scrap celebrity Donna Salazar's stuff, so the pressure was on! But she made it easy by giving me some great stuff to work with. The picture above shows Donna holding the page I made for her, and me holding the page she made for me! Check her out at her blog, A Painterlady's View: www.donnasalazar.typepad.com! I've also added to the list of my favorite sites!

Nan's birthday was the Thursday before (she is 29, again) so I brought cupcakes and everyone sang happy birthday to her. Nan took top honors in a page contest using paint ... check out her blog, too!

1 comment:

Tandra said...

Im so sad I missed the crop at the Red Bee!! I work close to it. Even tho Im mainly a card maker, I NEED to get bizzy scrappin the trillion pics I have!