Saturday, February 03, 2007

Inspiration struck and I made a mini mini-book



As I was demonstrating the DreamKuts at CHA, I found myself making smaller and smaller rectangles if paper, using the back slot feature of the tool. This slot allows you to cut any width paper between 2 and 12 inches exactly in half. As I showed the intrigued crowds around the booth, I fought back the urge to drop everything, scoop up the tiny 1 x 2 inch pieces and immediately bind them into a mini mini-book. Instead, I waited until today to create the tiny wire-bound book of my dreams. With the help of the Bind-it-all (and the Bind-it-all's wire-bound catalog that was included - I used part of the 1/2-inch wire that held it together since I don;t have that size wire yet)I created a wearable scrapbook I was proud to show off. And it wasn't just because my husband and three boys were the subject, either!

2 comments:

Scrappy Running Me said...

In this age of SUPERSIZE, this is just so cute!

Michele said...

Soooooooo cute! These are a must as a class for C2R! :)