Saturday, February 03, 2007

Did I mention I went to CHA?







Yeah, I'm up at 1:30 a.m. even though I'm exhausted. I'm still wired from a very "scrappy" week at CHA. Here are some of my favorite booths that were there - aside from Zutter's of course!!! The Bind-it-All demo allowed me to meet some great people ... including Creating Keepsake's Scrapbooker of the Year, C.D. Muckosky. A delightful gal who brightened my day! I'm looking forward to seeing more of her work in the months to come! Also, editors and contributors from CK, Simple Scrapbooks, Scrapbooks Etc., the new Scrapbook Dimensions (for the hybrid digi and traditional scrapper), not to mention other reporters and columnists, stopped by to see what all the excitement was about. I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of writing and blogging about Bind-it-All very soon!

And take a look at the new Cricut Expressions ... 12 x 24. Maybe I should have held out before buying one ... and dang it, ProvoCraft, make my little Cricut's USB port useful already! Sheesh ...

No comments: