Monday, January 15, 2007

This is awesome! Wire-bind your own mini books!

There is the BRAND NEW scrapbooking tool that I have had the pleasure of using and it's a small, portable machine that allows you to punch through chipboard, cardstock, CDs, credit card-thin plastic and very thin sheets of metal, among other things. I've been wanting to find a way to bind my own mini books and it's finally here! Basically, you won't need to buy any more plain wire-bound books to embellish - you can make your own! It's going to be unveiled at CHA to retailers, but the company is taking preorders from scrapbookers themselves NOW! Want to find out more about the machine? Visit www.BindItAll.com - but if you want to get your machines before the CHA orders get in, or of you have other questions, email me at www.jessicaguthrie@hotmail.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I think nice post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to review the unscathed story.