Thursday, January 25, 2007

Need crop time!!!!

I promised myself that THIS year I would enter Creating Keepsake's Hall of Fame contest. I've wanted to for years, attempted to two years ago, but never got finished. This year I PROMISED!!! But then my hubby built me a scrap room I have to organize. And then I said I'd go to CHA (arm twisting was necessary - ha!) and then more stuff that I won;t bore you with. Basically, life is getting in the way of my crop time! And the Feb. 10 deadline is LOOMING! Because I not only have to be done with my layouts by then, but I have to organize it the way they want which you'd think would be easy, but it's very detailed - but not very clear with the details. And it sounds like any little thing could knock you out of contention.

So, I'm desperately trying to find some crop time to get this done so I can meet my GOAL! (I'm very goal-oriented as anyone who's known me for 5 minutes can attest!) So, please, wish me luck!

No comments: