Monday, August 24, 2009

Congrats to the K2R Kontest Winners!

Kits2Remember is proud to announce the winners of the K2R 2nd Anniversary Kontest winners! A big thank you to everyone who entered... it was so much fun to see what your creative juices produced! The K2R Krew and I had fun looking through the entries and there were some tough decisions made. But here are the winners:

Grand Prize Winner: Jaime N., Silverhill, AL - $250 worth of K2R goodies
"Supply List: Creative Imaginations 2008 chipboard album, Acrylic, Little Yellow Bicycle "Zach's Life Collection" paper and embellishments, danelle johnson Swatch Book Impress-ons, Robin's Nest dew drops."



Jaime won this collection of prizes:


Runner Up for Metal: Carolyn M., Fountain Valley, CA - $50 worth of K2R goodies
"I used three of the 4 x 4 metal panels, 3 o-rings (from 7Gypsies), 1 jingle bell (from Kits2Remember) in the goodie basket by the cash register at the Expo's, Ribbon (from a Kits2Remember kit - sorry, don't remember which kit), 3 Me and My Big Idea Stickers (from Kits2Remember) Dream Big, Spirit, Dedication.I peeled the back of the stickers off, placed them on the metal, used the Crop-o-Dile to punch the holes, snapped in the o-rings, tied on the jingle bell and ribbon hanger at the top, and voila - done - really, about 5 minutes to make - I love it!"


Runner Up for Acrylic: Gayle F., Sacramento, CA - $50 worth of K2R goodies
"Supplies I used were Kits2Remember 8x8 panels, the Love, Elsie travel line from KI Memories. I've been hoarding the paper, ribbon and epoxy stickers for a long time to use for a special occasion. I also used Heidi Swapp plastic letters for the SF and journaling spots. And a Hambly transparency with stitched rubons (I think Daisy D?). This was my second acrylic album to finally use my 10th Anniversary trip to San Francisco. Our first time away from the kids (how sad is that???)"

1 comment:

Jenn Christman said...

Congratulations Ladies! The projects were wonderful and like Jessica said we really enjoyed seeing what your minds had come up with. Have fun with the great products!