Thursday, July 30, 2009

Basic Grey and an RAK ...

If you haven't checked the K2R Krew blog in awhile, you might want to stop on by and have a look-see... you never know what the Krew might be giving away ...

As anyone who knows me knows, I am a big sucker for Basic Grey. I do use it occasionally, but mostly I just collect it... and collect it ... and collect it. I think the newest CHA Summer releases will also soon be added to my collection. You can see it all on the Basic Grey web site, but here is a sampling of Indian Summer, Eerie, Eskimo Kisses and Nook and Pantry:


Fruit Salad from the Nook and Pantry line


Autumn Glaze from the Indian Summer line


Rooftop from the Eskimo Kisses line


Poison from the Eerie line

If you haven't yet participated in the K2R 2nd Anniversary festivities, it's still not too late. We are still looking for Komments, as well as Kontest entries. Here are the details:

Kits2Remember Anniversary Kontest!
We’re looking for a few good scrappers! From now until August 14, we will be accepting emailed entries in to our Kits2Remember Anniversary Kontest. One lucky - and talented - winner will receive a $250 K2R prize package featuring K2R products and more! There are five different categories you can enter your project in to: Acrylic, Metal, Mixed Media, Kits and Rubber Stamps. And the grand prize winner isn’t the only one getting some prizes! One finalist will be chosen from each of the five categories and receive a prize package worth $50. Click here for the Kontest details!

We’re looking for some Komments!
Kits2Remember would love to hear from you! We want some testimonials from real K2R customers who have been inspired by our products, classes and commentary (kommentary?). Comments will attributed to you, with your first name, last initial and home state/country. If you have a comment or two to share, and don’t mind your comment being posted to the Kits2Remember web site, please send them in to: Jessica@ kits2remember.com by August 3, 2009. In the subject line please put: Komments. A random “kommenter” will be chosen to receive an acrylic K2R stadium album and announced by August 7!

3 comments:

Jenn Christman said...

OHHHH I love the Poison from the Eerie line. The green and black is perfect! It just screams out at me.

BethW said...

I am so glad to meet another collector-it is all so gorgeous I can't force myself to use if for fear I will mess it up. So every once in a while I just take it out and look at it!

balufeb1 said...

Good post, nice blog. Thanks for share useful information.