Monday, November 03, 2008

Class samples up on Etsy...

I came home from California, unpacked and realized I have A LOT of class samples around here. Because I teach at several stores, I have to make several smaples of the same project. I do try to personalize them for family members so I can give them as gifts, but sometimes I just have way more samples than family! So, I have put some of the samples up on my Etsy store. Most of them are acrylic projects, with a mix of some metal, so look around and see if you can't find the perfect gift for someone special! I also tried to price them reasonably, according to the materials and time that went into each. Only one album is available in each design, so snag it if you like it! Here are a few of the projects available:




This is just a few of the projects for sale. Stop by the Etsy store to see them all!

No comments: