Saturday, June 14, 2008

Anyone else feeling a little over-wired????




And I am not talking about the very-necessary caffeine boosts I need each morning, either! I am talking about my dang gadget wires!!!! I realizes that I way too many when I was driving out to Arizona. Here is what I had around the front console of my car alone:

1) GPS power wire - 'cuz the dang thing's battery just doesn't last as long as I would like it to!

2) My cell phone car charger- 'cuz I forgot to charge the thing the night before.

3) The cord plugging my iPod into my cars MP3 jack - 'cuz even satellite radio isn't enough to keep you entertained during a five-hour drive through the desert when you are by yourself!

4) My "ear bug" Blue Tooth headset car charger - 'cuz I happened to get tangled in with the rest of the cords in my center console and I just wasn't in the mood to detangle.

Now, as for the rest of the ones being transported in the vehicle, via my purse or my computer bag:

1) Computer power cord
2) Extrnal hard drive power cord
3) External hard drive cord to my computer
4) My Sony point and shoot digital's link cord
5) My Canon SLR's link cord
6) My regular cell phone charger
7) My regular BlueTooth charger
8) My iPod computer cable

Um, seriously, can someone just develop a universal cord that attaches everything? Then I would only need about three of them, since that is all I really ever use at one time! But for now, I guess I will have to try and untangle the spider web that is my personal technology nightmare!

No comments: