Sunday, March 16, 2008

Scrappin Escapes



Well, I am a little tardy in reporting back, but Feb 29-March 2 I was in San Diego at Jessica Struder's Scrappin' Escapes crop. I had a great time, and while it was a working crop for me, I still got a lot of my personal scrapbooking for my boys done. I love a productive weekend of cropping! Two of my scrappy pals and fellow vendors, Crystal Deckard and Laura Miller and I entered the pajama contest together as a group of "Scrapbook Girl"-wear junkies. I love these PJs! Amyway, we didn't win, but another matchy-matchy group of PJ girls did, and I have to admit, they did look quite cute! There was also a pair of croppers who had jammies they got at Nordstroms with a bunch of scrappy phrases. Imagine - Nordstroms with scrap duds! I guess scrapbooking HAS gone mainstream! So much for being a fad ...

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Glad you had a good time! I heard alot of girls had fun!