Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone ...


Well, actually, it has not rained here in a while - it's been reaching 100 degrees for 4 days in a row and, as it usually does in SoCal when it gets this hot in August and September, we have had earthquakes! Two in three days. My mid-western hubby has been quite pale in trepidation of "The BIG ONE." Personally, I am way too excited about my new CLEAR plastic covers!!!

My acquiring these "acrylic" covers was a necessity for me. I happened upon some acrylic months ago and made a "Daddy and Me" album I just loved. I wanted more acrylic! Well, I searched high and low, and anything at hardware stores, glass shops and ready-made online was too thick, too brittle, not the right kind of plastic - you name it and it just would not work in my Bind-it-All! SO, I did a bit of research, got a name from my fellow Zutter Zister Nan and made some calls. Now I have all the acrylic I need (for the moment anyway!) to make all the clear albums I have been dreaming up in my head. And I've got enough to share with YOU! So be sure to head back on over to the site - www.kits2remember.com - and buy up some of that acrylic. I know it's gonna go fast!

I have also hooked up with a brand new company who is creating acrylic albums in different shapes. You'll see those here very soon! The flower album is to die for! And everything is BiA safe! I can't wait to start playing!

No comments: