Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Relaxing in Pleasanton ...

... we made it to Pleasanton about 4 p.m. and have spent the evening relaxing in the hotel room - the calm before the storm of the Bay Area Scrapbook Expo. "We" being my Mom and cashier, Nancy, and Krew members and friends Jenn and Kathi. Jenn and Kathi arrived bearing gifts. Kathi has fallen in love with the bareMinerals makeup line, so she brought me a sample of the foundation. I'll have to give that a shot - it's supposedly really good for your skin.

And then Jenn brought me a double-sided magnetic gameboard for me to share with my boys. She used Glossy Accents to create picture magnets of each of us to use as checkers or tic tac toe markers - way too cute. The checker board and tic tac toe stripes were cut from Cricut vinyl, placed on the 12 x 12 Kits2Remember metal and then Jenn glossed over it with Mod Podge. Jenn warns to allow the magnets and board to dry thoroughly before you stick them together or you will have permanently placed gameboard pieces. If you are at the Expo, the board will be on display there. If not, here are some photos:



No comments: