Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Clear Scraps Albums on Sale, NEW Itty Bitties, Tampa Help and more!

Hello, everyone!

I hope you've had a chance to start your holiday gift and home decor projects. My chance will start as soon as I'm done writing this post! So, let's get to the news!

I am looking for some volunteers to assist me in my booth and classes at the Tampa Scrapbook Expo Dec. 5 and 6. Volunteers get free admission to the event the day(s) they work, a K2R T-shirt and some other goodies. If you are interested, please email me at jessica@kits2remember.com.

All Clear Scraps shaped acrylic albums are 25 percent off for the rest of the week! This includes the original albums with the holes pre-drilled, and the UNdrilled albums , which allow you to punch or drill the holes where you want. These are great for unique gifts you can personalize. And don't forget to check out the NEW Clear Scraps Itty Bitty acrylic embellishments that make great album or page accessories!

Selected K2R kits are still 50 percent off. There are some great ones left and we are running very low on everything, so get them while you still can! Visit these links to see the great deals: Acrylic Albums and Krew Kits

Looking for a great handmade album all finished and just ready for you to add photos to? I have some of my class samples up on Etsy right now.

As always, thank you for your business and support! I appreciate it!

No comments: