Thursday, October 02, 2008

Two coupons for upcoming events!

Greetings from Gallatin, Tennessee! I drove up here from Pensacola for the Desert Scrappers retreat, which starts tomorrow. The fall foliage is starting to turn here and the maples (I think they are maples, could be wrong there) already have some shades of red to them. Love it. After living in perpetually sunny areas like SoCal, southern Arizona and now Florida, I really appreciate it when I get to see actual seasons "change."

As promised I have some coupons for those of you planning to attend California events this month. First off, if you go to the K2R calendar, you will find a link to a PDF coupon for FREE admission to shop at ScrapFest Oct. 11 in Long Beach. So, pile all your scrappy friends in the car and come on over... it doesn't cost anything to "window shop" if you can handle the temptation! And I wish you the best of luck with THAT...

Then, for anyone going to the Sacramento and Ontario Scrapbook Expos later this month, I have a coupon for free stuff at those, as well. I just love free stuff, don't you?

Anyway, off to bed. I drove for about 7 hours today (stopped for awhile at Scrap Etc., in Birmingham ... they had a whole wall of not-very-old-stuff for 50 percent off! Score! BTW, they recently moved, and Google does not have the correct address. It's 4524 Southlake Pkwy, Hoover, Alabama, 35244), my contact dried out and I am tired... so, more about the great state of Tennessee and the Desert Scrappers retreat later!

No comments: