Sunday, October 12, 2008

Scrapfest and The Red Bee

Metal was all the rage at Scrapfest! At least it was in the K2R booth! The crop and scrapbook education event was hosted by Strictly Scrapbooking at the Long Beach Convention Center on Saturday. Not only did a couple dozen scrapbookers get their hands on metal during my class (we created a 5 x 7 album with the Bind-it-All and a magnetic message board), but, together with Vesta from Scrapbook Boulevard

in Victorville, we had a very popular 6 x 6 mini message board make and take.

Graphic 45 paper for the surface, May Arts ribbon and Prima flowers spritzed with different Fall shades of Glimmer Mist and topped off with Kaiser bling. Great gift for Fall!
Today I had class at The Red Bee. Saw some old friends, which was fun, I love catching up with everyone, and met some new scrappers - love that, too! I think everyone had a good time AND learned something, which is always my goal. And I love shopping at The Red Bee, anyway, so any excuse to head over works for me (if not my wallet!)


Next up, I am scheduled to teach at Ever After in Vista tomorrow night. Will I see you there?

2 comments:

Truly Lori said...

Jessica,

I LOVE these metal sheets. I completed a mini album with them that I wanted to share with you.

Here is the link:
http://s394.photobucket.com/albums/pp23/frugalscrapperphotos/Halloween%20Metal%20Mini%20Album/

Jessica Guthrie said...

Oh, that is too cute! I love the ribbon bats! How clever! Thanks so much for sharing!