Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I'll be teaching at Expo!

I am excited to announce that I will be teaching at Scrapbook Expo for the first time at the Orange County show in February!
I will have two classes each morning (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), both featuring acrylic projects and promoting my new business venture, Kits2Remember (www.kits2remember.com). I hope to see some friendly faces there since this is my first time teaching at Expo!
One class, “Crystal Clear Home Décor,” will be a 12 x 12 acrylic page, which can be used in an album or as home décor – your choice. The second is “Why I Love You,” a 6 x 6 acrylic album we bind with the Bind-it-All.
For more information about my classes, please log on to ScrapbookExpo.com and click on Orange County. There will be workshop information posted there soon, if it isn’t already. Registration begins Dec. 12. I will also be at the San Diego, Ontario and Sacramento Expos, as well!
Kits2Remember will also have a booth there, and I plan to have acrylic covers, albums and shapes available in bulk, as well as chipboard in all the scrappy sizes. I am also working on getting some new and different mini book product in so that I, hopefully, have some stuff you’ve never seen – and can’t resist!
I will also need some teacher’s pets for my two classes each day. I believe the deal with Expo is a free class kit for your assistance, and I’d be happy to throw some acrylic in there as well. I also need a couple of scrappers to help out in the booth in the mornings while I am in class. I would be happy to trade you your time for lots of product. It is preferable that you have experience with the Bind-it-All and Crop-a-dile so you can easily help others who don’t. If you are interested in either volunteer opportunity, please email me: jessica@kits2remember.com.
I will continue to post updates on my blog: www.jessicaguthrie.blogspot.com, so add it to your favorites and check back often.
Truly, I really appreciate the support of so many of you who have encouraged me, supported me … and even become customers for me! Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing you guys at Expo, if not before!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessica,
IF you still need helpers for the expo in Orange County, you have three of us!!! Let me know. I'm so excited and cant wait!!! You can email me at mrobins@sdcoe.net and let me know.