Sunday, December 16, 2007

Handmade Holiday gifts ...



In this day and age, handmade gifts just aren't given often enough. I have been lucky to receive two handmade gifts so far this year. Scott Ogle (my DH's poker pal and hubby to my scrappy friend Judy) drilled a hole near the bottom of a wine bottle and fed Christmas lights into it. I really like this simple holiday decor item and have it displayed in my living room where I can see it all the time. The second gift is also in my living room, on a shelf that is tough to light. But the "Believe" framed shadow box scrapper April Peel of Victorville made me is just simply beautiful. She used embossing beautifully and I had a space available on my shelf - it fits in great with my snow globes and boxer dog Christmas tree! Thanks for thinking of me!

No comments: