Thursday, December 13, 2007

Decemeber news from K2R

Hi, all!

I know you are hearing a lot form me this month, but I have got so many exciting things going on! I just got word that my shipment of *new* products for 2008 is on its way and I have to make room! So, ALL project kits are on sale - up to 50 percent off - for a limited time while supplies last! So, take a look around, and if you have shopped K2R before, don't forget to cash in on your points to save even more money! After shopping for everyone else, now you can say Happy Holidays to YOU! Log on to www.kits2remember.com.

Also, stay tuned for details about the brand new products available next month. Plus, if you are in Southern California, you can register for K2R classes at two 2008 scrappy events: Scrapbook Expo in Orange County and Scrapbook Alley in Ontario. Visit www.kits2remember.com/calendar for more info!

Don't forget: If you have questions about acrylic, ideas, mini books - you name it - the K2R message board is where you can post questions, answers and info for other like-minded, mini-book-making people!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and thank you for your support in 2007! I couldn't have done it without you!

No comments: