Friday, October 05, 2007

SoCal Shop Hop ... Winner!


























There are photos of me at the stores I went to - I only forgot one photo ... Stamp Your Heart Out. As for the So Cal Shop Hop winners list, I did not see my name at first glance, but I happened to check back and I won a $50 gift certifcate at Angel's Scrapbook Garden! Whoo-hoo! Can't wait to spend it! The scrapbook store reference book, Scrapbooking roads, sponsored the So Cal Shop Hop, where 29 stores opened their doors and gave goodies and discounts to those who stopped by. I did all 29! I head there were about 65 who did ... go us! While the entire Shop Hop was about 9 days lomg, I had the home show in Vegas to do, so I had to do it in 4 days ... it made for long driving days, but I broke it up into four paths and that made it easier. And it was so much fun to finally get out to stores I had heard of and never been to.

1 comment:

Cindy F said...

Congrats, Jessica. Isn't that a nice little reward for all that gallavanting?