Thursday, October 18, 2007

Lots of classes coming up!







I have a number of classes that I am teaching across SoCal in the next two months. There is the "My Guys" and "Pure Girl" classes at Scrapbook Boulevard in Victorville; the purse and 4 x 4 acrylic album kit at Cool Scrapbook Stuff in Poway; a 12 x 12 acylic page and 4 x 4 mini book at the Desert Scrappers retreat in Rancho Mirage; and the acrylic holiday home decor project at The Red Bee in Tustin and Cool Scrapbook Stuff. This last one allows you to create any word or name you want because everyone gets a full Pressed Petals 5-inch Glitzy chipboard alphabet in their class kit - a $10.99 value, alone! Check out more at www.zutterzisters.com/calendar.

1 comment:

Kristi B. said...

The Guthrie book is BEAUTIFUL! I need to get all my acrylic order for my albums & now I will be ordering more :o) Thanks for the inspiration!