Monday, October 01, 2007

Freckle Friends' Scrap Pink Crop




I had a great time at the Freckle Friends' crop in Newport Beach for Scrap Pink. I got quite a few layouts done, this is one of them. I also did a make and take for the 26 croppers, a 4 x 4 Halloween-themed mini book that had a spider dangling from the wires. Nan had come up with the idea of using wire remnants for spider legs. I thought I'd scraplift that idea and take it a step further,using DMC floss to tie him on to the album. Add a Stickles web to the corner, and it's an easy and fun acrylic album for Halloween.

Freckle Friends Susan and Debbie were great hostesses. The food was great, the prizes fun and the goodies were all things I will use! To see more layouts that I and the rest of the croppers created, log on to www.frecklefriends.com. Several hundred dollars was raised for the Susan G. Koman foundation and it appeared that everyone had a great time! The best part was that I got to reconnect with some CKUers from the bus tour, including my CKU-Anaheim secret sister, Jennifer. Fun Stuff!

No comments: