Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy 5th Anniversary, Gigi!


Today I had the pleasure of teaching my "Great Times, Good Memories" 8 x 8 acrylic album class at Gigi's Scrapbookin' and More in Foley, Alabama (Orange Beach/Gulfport area). Gigi (also known as Gina) and her staff were celebrating their 5th anniversary with a couple dozen of their customers and she was kind enough to invite me to come and teach the class. It was great to be among my scrappy "peeps" again, and managed to get about 10 layouts done, as well!


Gigi's regular, Lenora, and GiGi, herself, getting ready to punch and bind.


"Start on 'C' ... start on 'C' ..."


Croppers hard at work ...


I love how the store embraces the local beach tourism with seashore decor ... including an umbrella and thatched tables full of new product (have you seen the new Jenni Bowlin and Crate Paper lines? Fun stuff!).

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Congrats on finding a scrap store in FL to share your wonderful talents and ideas with! I love this project - I took the class at the Costa Mesa expo. Keep 'em coming!