Friday, August 22, 2008

Krew Kit #7 released!


This cool-toned collection is a fabulous way to scrap those summer photos by the surf or pool! With high-quality double-sided papers from Polar Bear Press (ever hear of them? Me, neither, 'til now! Great stuff!), as well as coordination alpha stickers, ribbon, chipboard and more!

These are the last Krew Kit projects designed by the inaugural K2R Design Krew, so take a look at their blog to see what they have created! As for me, I took KK #7 and used it for some not-so-traditional Easter photos. And other than liquid products and adhesive, I didn't use anything other than the contents of the kit to create it - including the UNdrilled Clear Scraps arrow-shaped acrylic album! It's in the kit! And guess what? This labum took me less than 2 hours to complete - from start to finish! Perfect project for an evening crop!

So, here's what I did: My 2-year-old, Xan, is not a big fan of the Easter Bunny, as you can see from the album. I also took the UNdrilled Clear Scraps album and turned the second and fourth pages on end... that is the beauty of these albums! No holes are punched so I can punch them where ever and however I want!



Note the red (acrylic paint dabbers) X's through the hearts - those were from the chipboard XOXO in the kit... I just used them a bit differently!



So what would YOU do with this KK #7 collection?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your book came out really cute. Love how you put the arrows in different direction, add character. This kit is beautiful.

Jenn C

Scrappy Running Me said...

i tagged you...check my blog (www.scrappynan.blogspot.com)