I like NEW, how ‘bout YOU?
I have spent the day doing inventory on my stock here in the Sunshine State, plus I have uploaded some NEW stuff I’m sure you’ll love!
First off, some updates:
• Join the Krew with a Kits2Remember T-shirt!
Kits2Remember logo apparel, tote bags and more are now available at Café Press. Wear your Krew gear, buttons, etc., and you might be an RAK winner at our next event!
• Storewide Sale: Select items across the K2R “shelves” are discounted 40 percent … ATG guns, project kits, Basic Grey collections, Rouge de Garance and more! Browse around and see what affordable treasures you can find!
• We have new ideas in our Project Idea section, too! Be sure to check it out, along with the K2R Krew Blog, Jessica’s Blog and the interactive Message Board, where you can ask questions and share scrappy advice!
Now for the NEW stuff!
• K2R fan and friend Jennifer C. from SoCal came up with a great new acrylic project, so she has partnered with K2R to bring you the Tissue Box/Album.
This affordable acrylic project (only $5 each!) is cut perfectly so it adorns a square tissue box. Not into home décor projects? No problem! You can also put the panels together to create a 5-panel of stadium cover album. There are several different die cut box tops to choose from, so log on here to find out more!
• “Caught on Film” is a kit I designed to accommodate both pictures of my Kindergartener’s first soccer season, and my DH’s last softball season. It’s a great 8 x 8 acrylic album that even a teenager will appreciate.
• Krew Kit #6 is here!
These kits have become a mainstay at K2R and we’re rolling out our sixth one! If you loved the feel of Krew Kit #1, you will love KK6, as it also features warm, 1970’s-inspired double-sided paper, journaling blocks and die cut pages from Teresa Collins and a five-panel 8 x 10 acrylic album! Plus, the Krew will start posting their project ideas on their blog starting July 28! You’ll get up to four ideas for every Krew Kit! Some of our previous Krew Kits are still available, so if you missed out on those, be sure to order because once they are gone, they’re gone! Ideas for ALL of the Krew Kits are on the K2R Krew Blog.
• More Adirondack paint dabber, StazOn ink and Stickles colors added!
• Basic Grey magnetic closures and craft magnets for use with the K2R metal sheets are now available!
• UNdrilled Clear Scraps acrylic albums updated!
As always, thank you all for your support! Kits2Remember would not be what it is today without you!