Growing a successful business is taking a lot of my time and I am just not able to create as many high-quality project samples as I would like. That said, Kits2Remember is looking for four fantastic designers to launch the K2R Design Krew.
Submission Deadline: March 1, 2008
The designers I seek must love the idea of working with mini books and home décor projects. Interest in acrylic albums and shapes a must!
As a member of the K2R Design Krew, I ask that you:
1. Agree to a six-month commitment of showcasing K2R products.
2. Continue to meet short, but reasonable, deadlines for stunning, unique projects prior to consumer shows and for the idea gallery on the K2R web site.
3. Enthusiasm for clear "acrylic" scrapbooks and projects and a willingness to help promote Kits2Remember.
5. Post your creations to online galleries, blogs, and promote the product on message boards.
6. Submit your work for publication to trade/consumer magazines on a regular basis.
What will you get as a member of the K2R Design Krew:
1. Free product!
2. Your bio and creations on our web site.
3. The opportunity to be the first to see and use great new products!
What you need to do to apply:
Please send an email with “Kits2Remember Design Krew Submission” in the subject to email@example.com with the following information:
Daytime phone number
Please submit 3 projects that showcase your favorite work! Your projects do not need to be created for this call. Altered albums and acrylic album designs would be helpful, but other paper crafting projects would be fine. Just give us a sampling of your best creations. Please limit your files to 150kb each.
Please include these details with your submission:
1. Scrapbook resume.
2. Have you been published and if so, what magazines?
3. Do you have a blog and what online galleries do you post to?
4. What are your past and current design team commitments?
What else you need to know:
You may be on other design teams, but please keep in mind that before consumer shows, you will have very tight deadlines. Also, projects created for K2R may not be used for other design team submissions. Make sure that you can commit to your Kits2Remember responsibilities.
The new design team will be announced in March on the K2R blog. Kits2Remember reserves the right to terminate the relationship with a member of the Design Krew if responsibilities are not being met.
I look forward to seeing all of your great submissions! If you have any questions, please email me at: Jessica@kits2remember.com