Friday, January 23, 2009

Doin' the happy dance ...


... I found a scrapbook store in Pensacola! Scraphappy just opened about a month ago, so the store is small, but promising! There is plenty of crop space, and the owner, Christy, is a sweetheart. If you're local, the store is located at the corner of W and Airport, in the strip mall. The phone number is 607-2527. Christy's got a cute selection of papers, some unique items and very affordable prices. While I was there, I got some number stamps, camping paper and some Fancy Pants embellishments and I am looking forward to going back after I get back from California in a few weeks. My best wishes to Christy in her endeavor!

3 comments:

get scrappy said...

YEAH! There is nothing like having a store right in your town!

Kathi L. said...

Yay Jessica, finally a LSS. Now it is home, huh. Did you tell Christy you wanted to teach?

I went to RB today, but I didn't get to SO. We can go in when you are here and talk to Karen and shop. We may even run into her at CHA on Monday.

maicher said...

tuerqi631
afuhan368
bajisitan
balesitan
nanfei87