Saturday, June 14, 2008

As for the move from SoCal to Pensacola, FL ...

I start driving across country a week from tomorrow. I can't believe how fast time has flown! Meanwhile, I still have a whole house to pack, a trailer to fill and a business to maintain! No time to reflect right now ... Onward!

As for Kits2Remember web orders... I will have nearly all of my inventory with me as I travel. For the next few weeks, I plan to ship all web orders once a week, on a Monday or Tuesday, so you will have your goodies by the end of the week, in time for some good weekend scrapping. Please have your order in by Monday June 16 to have it ship before I take off across country. Usually, I try to get them out the next day when I am in town, definitely within three days, but due to the unknown factors that can result from moving, I don't want to over-promise and under-deliver. I have every intention of having everything in order to business-as-usual status no later than July 15. I truly appreciate your support and understanding during this upheaval (thanks to the USMC!) and I thank you for all the great well-wishes I have received!

For my retail stores, The last day my current fax number will be available will be Tuesday June 17, so please send in any orders before then so I can get them shipped out to you before I start driving. I have not yet received my new fax number but will email it out as soon as I get it. As for orders between June 17 and July 7, they will be shipped either from my location on the road, if they are urgent, or will be shipped from California after July 7. Any orders placed after July 7 will be considered business as usual. Thank you for your patience during this time!

Please feel free to contact me via email: jessica@kits2remember.com. I should have email access every evening, so I should be able to respond to any questions or concerns within 24 hours. I will be sure to post once I am settled into the home office in Pensacola with additional details!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Sounds really overwhelming Jessica! Once you get all settled you will be just fine! Chin up!