Friday, March 04, 2011

Back to the blog...

Well, it's been more than a year since I posted to this blog. I thought it would be time to do so. I do realize I still have followers and, to be fair, I should tell you that this blog will not just be about scrapbooking and crafting anymore, but more of a documentation of the world through my eyes. Hmm... that sounds a little deep, but you get the idea. And I'll probably toss in some humor, sarcasm and anecdotes. And, of course, some scrapbooking. I have had a love-hate relationship with my scraproom for the past year, but I have managed to create some projects...

A project shipped to Creative Escape for a charity auction.

A birthday gift for my friend and co-worker.

An album for a class that never happened.


A wall hanging kit project.


A birthday gift for a former co-worker ad fellow military wife.

1 comment:

Jenn Christman said...

Glad to see you back! Doesn't matter to me what we see if it provides thought, that's all that matters!!! You are not alone when it comes to a love hate relationship with your scrap room, I have been the same way for almost two years! :( Finally step away and decided to try something a little different... Project life. Gets me back in my room doing something and hopefully soon enough I will be motivated to do something else.

Welcome back Jess!!!