Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Products now available at From Cover 2 Cover!

I am pleased to announce that Kits2Remember acrylic, metal and chipboard are now available at From Cover 2 Cover, a new online store owned by K2R enthusiast Julie Wilcox. Julie has been a huge K2R supporter the past two years and has been a great customer! She lives in Southern California, has her own unique style and creative ideas, and is also a paper crafting instructor.

From Cover 2 Cover will have these raw materials available for both wholesale and retail, and Julie warmly welcomes all K2R customers to her store. If you live in Southern California, be sure to stop by the From Cover 2 Cover booth during the San Diego Scrapbook Expo the first Friday and Saturday in May.

I wish Julie the best of luck in her new venture and hope those of you who have supported Kits2Remember so well will do the same for From Cover 2 Cover!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are around 330 bucks everwhere. But for all I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what is your opinion?