Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm going to be in Ontario!

I am so excited! I will be in SoCal for the Ontario Scrapbook Expo Oct. 9 and 10. In fact, I will be in The Red Bee booth Friday from 11 a.m to 2 p.m. doing a make and take... stop by and see what we're creating! The Red Bee will also have plenty of Kits2Remember products, from acrylic and metal, to chipboard and kits. If there is something specific you want to get, email me at jessica@ kits2remember.com and let me know. I'll do my best to have it available for you!

I am also excited about getting together with my fellow "tourists" on last year's SoCal2Provo bus tour. We had SO much fun on the 6-day long trip from Southern California to Creating Keepsakes University - Provo, we are reunited to relive the memories. If you hadn't heard about it, you can read about it in this past blog post.

I am SOOO looking forward to seeing my SoCal scrappy friends! Hope to see you at the Expo!

No comments: