Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Meet the four members of the new K2R Design Krew!

I am very excited to announce the four new Kits2Remember Design Krew members! Although, if you have been following this blog for awhile, they may all look familiar to you!

Back for another term are Regina and Erin:



And introducing the two new members of the K2R Design Krew, Kathi and Jenn:



Jenn and Kathi have both been indispensable as volunteer Krew members at at Kits2Remember event booths and I want them to share their talents, enegry and ethusiasm online, as well.

Over the next few days, these ladies will be introducing themselves on the K2R Design Krew blog, so check it out. Meanwhile, take a look at their biographies and get to know them!

My deepest thanks to all of the members of the past Design Krew ... Trace, Andrea and Kristie, thank you so much for sharing your talents and time with Kits2Remember. It has meant a lot ...

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Welcome New Krew - can't wait to see a whole new round of great ideas. I'm a supply-o-holic, so I need all the ideas I can get. Pretty supplies need to be on display, not organized and tucked into boxes!