Wow! If you haven’t stopped by Kits2Remember lately, there is definitely some new stuff to see! Are you ready to do some weekend shopping? Be sure to check out these new products in the K2R store:
• Krew Kits 4 and 5 are available! Both are fun, flirty, girly! The K2R Design Krew is already abuzz with what they are going to create with them this month! I have already created several projects with them:
The Projects Below were "Kreated" with Krew Kit # 4. I just added all the liquids (like paint) and brads:
Inside the Family Album (notice the stamped flowers - the foam stamps come with the kit!)
Layout # 2 (I made two of these, actually, one for each of my kids)
An anniversary card made with the leftovers
"Kreated" with Krew Kit #5 - A little girl's chore chart. I am going to create another one using the Rouge de Garance Urbaine line for my 6-year-old son soon. And he loves the chipboard wheel!
The flower is on the chart with a magnet (included in the kit!), so the flower dangles and the panel reads "Chores I have not yet done" until the end of the day when the flower announces that the day's chores are DONE!
• New project kits have hit the “shelves!” Honor the fathers in your life with the “Father Knows Best” acrylic album kit – order now and have it ready by Father’s Day! Plus, get into the patriotic spirit with “My Travelog of the 50 States,” which features an acrylic album with a die cut flag front cover.
"Father Knows Best" featuring the Basic Grey "Boxer" line
"My Travelog of the 50 States"
• The Round-it-All is here! The PINK Round-it-All, the one that make a wide corner, at ½-inch, is now in stock for $19.99. The BLUE Round-it-All, with a tighter corner, at ¼-inch should arrive soon. Quantities are limited, so order now!
• If you fell in love with the Your Pictured Memories’ PullEz ribbon purse, you are gonna LOVE it’s Mother! This HUGE ribbon purse is my new favorite organizational tool and can fit more than four times as much ribbon as the original. There are only two available, so get your order in fast!
• For those of you who gave our metal sheets a try, we now have magnets to go with them! These are 1-inch in diameter, ¼-inch thick and can be dressed up beautifully to match your message board!
• New shaped acrylic albums by Apple Pie Memories! You may know Apple Pie as the supplier of rubber stamping blocks, but they have expanded their line to include shaped albums, as well. K2R has two of them: The 6 ¾-inch flower album and the 5 x 7 Recipe book (the word "recipes" is laser cut right into the album!) and refill pages. Be sure to take a look at the samples on my blog!
As for other news, we’ve got lots of that, too!
• Free shipping! Our K2R Deal of the Day is free shipping on orders of $85 or more. Be sure to check out the K2R home page for details.
• See you in Texas! My Mom and I will start driving to Arlington Texas on Monday for the Great American Scrapbook Convention there. We’ve got some great volunteers lined up to help out with the make and take, and in the classroom, so everything runs smoothly. Take a look at our calendar and see what classes and events may be coming up near you!
• Three instructional videos are now available at K2R! The FREE introductory Bind-it-All video is on the Kits2Remember Tips and Tricks page., so be sure to check that out. Then, when you order the “1973” Stadium album kit or the “Egg Dye” album kit, you will get web site links to videos with those projects, as well. The “1973” video walks you through tips and techniques for designing with acrylic, as well as the project itself. The “Egg Dye” video takes it a step further and shows you some basic ways to use the new Crop-a-Dile II.
• Need some fresh, new project ideas? There are lots of places on K2R to look. First, the K2R Project Ideas page has lots of them, archived by size, shape and medium. Then, stop on by the Design Krew blog to see how five gals can take the same kit and make dozens of different projects. Check back often because the site and/or blogs are updated almost daily! Plus, you never know when a RAK might be announced!
Use the K2R acrylic circles or the Clear Scraps round albums to create great sports books for that special athlete! On this one I used white acrylic paint dabber, Frosted Lace Stickles for a shiny look, and Magic Mesh for texture. I painted the stitching on with red acrylic paint and a thin brush. Want your paint, ink and Stickles to dry faster? Take a hairdryer to it! Be sure to keep the dryer's nozzle at least 12-18 inches away fromt he album!
• Have questions? Need answers? Check out the K2R Message Board. A Krew member is always staffing the board and eager to answer any questions you may have about scrapbooking. Be sure to read the informational posts by accessing the message board from the K2R home page!
I appreciate your enthusiasm and support for K2R! Thank you!