Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Red Bee's Gallery Night







The Red Bee in Tustin had their Holiday Open House and Gallery tonight to raise funds for the Susan G. Komen Foundation for breast cancer research. Scrappy Nan and I had both donated to each enter one of our projects in the gallery, to be put on display and voted on by store patrons. Nan and I tied for first place in the Altered Item category! If you guys know us at all, you will know whose project is whose ... and remember I am not a big fan of fluffy, glitzy, girly things! :) We each got a certificate for Bee Bucks to spend at the store ... plus bragging rights. LOL! Plus, scrap celebrities had donated their works of art to be placed up for a silent auction. I bid on the autographed mini book from Tim Holtz and won! I gave it to DH Rodney since he is such a big fan of the man's work. I figured we can out some scrappy photos of us in it, such as Rodney using a pocket knife to work on his Scrap Expo class layout - ha!

No comments: