Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Scrap Room!







Jeez ... Has it really been a whole month since I blogged here?! Wow! Well, here is one of the things I have been busy with - my scrap room! My hubby and Nan's hubby built me a scrap room in my garage in January and I have finally "made it my own"! It's 8 x 8 x 8 feet, roughly, and FULL of scrap stuff. I managed to neaten it up for these pictures, but it is already a mess again!

I created a Heidi Swapp clock with Basic Grey's new Infuse line, organize my stuff in baskets and containers I got for half off at JoAnn's and hung up my favorite layouts (that, in some way, both matched and covered up my Pea Green wall that was supposed to be a dark sage green - don't pick a color while you are STILL in Home Depot! The lighting sucks!)

It's starting to feel like home now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the green Jessica! My walls are almost the same shade. :)

Scrappy Running Me said...

WAIT! These photos have been doctored. This room NEVER looks this tidy.

Tandra said...

OOOHHH wonderful!! I lOVE it! I love green walls! My husband built half the garage for me , 11x13 I think, and its in complete CHAOS!! You wanna come help me straighten it out??? Hubby would be eternally grateful!! (and ME too! lol)
Pleeezzz...