Thursday, April 05, 2007

My favorite album right now


Even though it's nowhere near being finished, this "Daddy & Me" viewbook album is my favorite at the moment. I can't wait to fill it little by little with black and white images of Xan and his Daddy. The cover is clear acrylic with painted edges. I found scalloped 6 x 6 (or at least it was 6 x 6 until it was cut in scallops) Bazzill cardstock at the Freckle Friends booth at the Pomona Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo a couple weekends ago. Keep an eye on their site: www.frecklefriends.com. I have a feeling that they are going to be very popular vary soon. And the fun part is that Freckle Friends' home office is only a matter of blacks from my house! DANGEROUSLY close! Then I used some of the new EK Success epoxy stickers that were introduced at Winter CHA and Creative Imaginations Film Strips to embellish. And, of course, RIBBON!

For more fun mini book and Bind-it-All ideas, visit www.zutterzisters.com!

1 comment:

Tall Tale of a Teacher! said...

Jessica...every thing you do is so freakin' cute! I wish I had your talent and your time!!